Monday, November 28, 2011

A Paradise Lost

She walks the worn path one she had taken so many times.
Deeper into the forest seeking respite for the weary.
Here once a place of peace and eternity,now a paradise lost.
Still she searches for her kind. Here in nevermore where palaces
and gardens once bloomed. They are gone to the west leaving
nothing behind.Tears cascade down from her beautiful eyes as
sorrow fills her heart.Now she wanders alone amid a forest of graves.
She is lost forever for they are never to return.


a paradise lost
to time and sorrow forever
she walks alone now

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, this is very sad. I feel the aloneness through your words.

Anonymous said...

a wonderful haibun! truly, there could be no Paradise if one was so alone.

thank you for participating!
♥ dani

Helen said...

Beautifully composed ....

Anonymous said...

My family every time say that I am killing my time here
at web, but I know I am getting knowledge all the time
by reading such pleasant articles or reviews.

Also visit my web-site :: cum covered facials (http://www.facialcumshotsweb.org)