Friday, September 14, 2012

One Single Impression



My hands open the curtains of your being
I have loved you long these many years
Our hearts entwined, growing together,inseparable

I have memorized the touch of your fragrant silken skin
Each curve a tender path that I must travel
As I reach for your soft mellow body

you tremble ever so slightly as if a cool wind covered your heart
Oh, open your door my love, be my constant need, fill my desire
As I hold you close, I feel your softness melt into me



*this is an older poem that I have reworked

9 comments:

Jim said...

You are soooo good at these love poems, Melannie. Are there lessons for writing these or do they just come from the heart?
I really like the line,
"I have memorized the touch of your fragrant silken skin" and the next. Imaging is great, I can just see myself in that place.
Also nice fitting of the prompt word, 'constant.'
..

Lisa at Greenbow said...

How sensual and romantic.

Anonymous said...

romantic...beautiful words!

Car Leasing In Singapore said...

thank you for shairing this as Submit Guest Post

Car Leasing In Singapore said...

i loved this post as Coupon Toaster UK

DR AQ said...

You have brought up a very good details , thanks for the post.Oppo mobile prices

tom said...

best website for designlogo designer service company in weatherford

Tiger Woods said...

Great Job and your blog is very valuable for us.
cardio exercise in usa

tom said...

great things to learn from this websiteWrite For Us Health