Friday, May 14, 2010

I Miss your Love


i remember loving you
loving you more then life
i remember the feel of you
the smell of you.....
the taste of your lips
i have never forgotten our time together

rather the few years we had
is more real then the
years that separate us.....
I close my eyes and once again we are young
once again i am yours
once again we are laughing and making love

my empty soul will never forget
what i so easily cast away
forgive me my love i so miss the sound of your voice
so miss the touching of our bodies
we were carefree and so in love
i mourn your loss every day

5 comments:

Dee Martin said...

sad but kinda hot too...(well the picture anyway!) beautifully written

OSI said...

Sad and beautiful. You capture a feeling familiar to me. Thank you.

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Thanks Dee, I meant for it to be both. I am glad you liked it.

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Thanks OSI, glad you liked it. Also I am no longer Beloved Dreamer. That has become a dating site.


Melanie

gautami tripathy said...

Sometimes it is so difficult to let go...

recipe of love brews well